so here listed are a few pros and cons of investing in a Australian property-
1. You will have a tangible asset. Its value for the 99.99% cases won't depreciate but appreciate, evidently be a long-term benefit for the investor.
2. The risk of violation will be much less when it comes to investing in property in comparison to shares or other investments.
3. You can offset taxation, loans, or other property expenses against rental income or loan taken to buy the property from the investor.
4. It is not a complex investment indicating, no specialized skill or knowledge is required to invest in property.
5. Capital growth and rate of returns are much high in a property where you are more likely to make capital gains when you sell the property.
Whenever we search and get into something new, it's always beneficial to consider both sides of the coin. here are some cons when it comes to investing in property-
1. A fluctuating interest rate might put you in a place where you will have higher repayments and lower disposable income.
2. There could be times where you might have to cover up the cost yourself if tenants are not available for a while.
3. If property rates go down, you might end up paying more than the actual value of the property.
All of us are fully aware that business is no child play. Drawbacks are something that cant be avoided at all costs. Business always involves a certain percentage of risk but the gains are worth taking a shot and investing because the rates of risk is much less than other investments.